There are plenty of opportunities for some deeper learning, with 200HR and shorter CPD’s below…..


200HR TEACHER TRAINING WITH JASON CRANDELL, ADAM HOCKE AND ADAM HUSLER

3-28TH aUGUST 2020, Triyoga Camden, London, UK


Experience matters. And, with countless options in today’s training environment, Jason’s method of practising, teaching, and developing curriculum stands above the rest. Jason has been recognised as a “teacher’s teacher” by the most prestigious national and international yoga conferences and publications for nearly two decades.

His method of incorporating the timeless tradition of self-inquiry with modern vinyasa yoga has made him one of the most sought-after yoga teachers in the world.

Hundreds of exceptional students have graduated from Jason’s programmes over the years – many of whom have become leading teachers in their community and beyond. Two of these teachers, Adam Husler and Adam Hocke, have been part of the triyoga family for a number of years and will be joining Jason as faculty for this training.

The 200-hour training

This 200-hr teacher training will provide you with the knowledge, support and technique to begin teaching yoga in a clear and confident way.

From our first day together, you will be taught to think like a modern, top-tier teacher. You’ll learn the most up-to-date asana techniques, the most effective sequencing structures, and the most contemporary way to safely cue and guide your students. Of course, this programme will also advance and refine your practice by immersing you in Jason’s systematic method of modern vinyasa yoga.

This training is also perfect for already qualified teachers that crave a more consistent and systematic method of teaching vinyasa yoga.

The structure

Jason Crandell will teach 80% of the 200-hr teacher training. Adam Husler and Adam Hocke will teach the remaining 20%.

The curriculum

Our curriculum is comprised of four integrated units of practice and study that are inherently intertwined:
1. Asana practice
2. Functional anatomy
3. Philosophical inquiry
4. Teaching methodology


2019 cpd trainings for teachers and experiened practioners

Dublin

8hr Teacher Training, April 7th 2019 , Ireland

‘UPGRADING SEQUENCES AND DECONSTRUCTING ASANAS’

SEVILLE

1OHR TEACHER TRAINING, aPRIL 20TH-27TH 2019, spain

‘REFRESHING YOUR TEACHING’ (OPTIONAL ADD-ON OF YOGA RETREAT)

Manchester

8hr Teacher Training, June 16th 2019, UK

‘UPGRADING SEQUENCES AND DECONSTRUCTING ASANAS’

Zurich

3ohr teacher training, octOBER 25th-27th 2019, Switzerland

‘building sequences, deconstructing asanas and enhancing skills’

Sofia

15hr Training, november 3rd - 4th 2019, Bulgaria

‘upgrading sequences and deconstructing asanas’

London

15 hr Training with Adam Hocke, November 8th - 10th 2019, uk

‘Contemporary yoga flow - an immersion with Adam Husler and Adam Hocke’

Vienna

30hr Teacher Upgrade ProgrammE, november 15th-17th 2019, AUSTRIA

‘teaching asana in the modern world’ 

(Yamas and niYAMAS DISCUSSION TAUGHT BY alEXIA KULTERER)